At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antipsoriatics; Antirheumatics; Spiro compounds
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Rheumatoid arthritis
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders; Hypercholesterolaemia; Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 22 Mar 2000 No-Development-Reported for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (Unknown route)
- 26 Apr 1996 Discontinued-Preclinical for Transplant rejection in USA (Unknown route)
- 26 Apr 1996 Discontinued-Preclinical for Autoimmune disorders in USA (Unknown route)