At a glance
- Originator Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antipsoriatics
- Mechanism of Action Leukotriene B4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammatory bowel diseases; Psoriasis; Rheumatic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 31 Oct 1995 Discontinued-II for Psoriasis in Japan (Unknown route)
- 31 Oct 1995 Discontinued-II for Inflammatory bowel disease in Japan (Unknown route)
- 31 Oct 1995 Discontinued-II for Rheumatic disorders in Japan (Unknown route)