MonatepilAlternative Names: AD-2615; AJ-2615
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2000
At a glance
- Originator Dainippon Pharmaceutical
- Class Antihypertensives; Dibenzothiepins; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies; Piperazines
- Mechanism of Action Alpha 1 adrenergic receptor antagonists; Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Angina pectoris; Arrhythmias; Atherosclerosis; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jun 2000 Discontinued-Clinical for Atherosclerosis in Japan (Unknown route)
- 14 Jun 2000 Discontinued-preregistration for Hypertension in Japan (Unknown route)
- 14 Jun 2000 Discontinued-preregistration for Angina pectoris in Japan (Unknown route)