At a glance
- Originator Mitsubishi Pharma Corporation
- Developer Japan Tobacco; Mitsubishi Pharma Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Angina pectoris; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 13 May 1998 Discontinued-II for Angina pectoris in Japan (PO)
- 13 May 1998 Discontinued-II for Hypertension in Japan (PO)
- 26 Aug 1997 Phase-II clinical trials for Angina pectoris in Japan (PO)