Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Novartis; Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Thrombolytics
- Mechanism of Action Plasminogen activator stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Myocardial infarction
Most Recent Events
- 05 Apr 2000 Pharmacia & Upjohn has merged with Monsanto to form Pharmacia Corporation