At a glance
- Originator Rohm
- Class Antihypertensives; Heart failure therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Potassium-sparing diuretics
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 03 Oct 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hypertension in Germany (unspecified route)
- 03 Oct 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Heart failure in Germany (unspecified route)
- 09 Jun 1997 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in Germany (Unknown route)