At a glance
- Originator Goteborg University
- Developer Goteborg University; Pharmacia Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D2 receptor antagonists; Dopamine D3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Psychotic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 04 Feb 1997 No-Development-Reported for Psychotic disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 04 Feb 1997 No-Development-Reported for Psychotic disorders in Sweden (Unknown route)