Interleukin-1 receptor type I - AmgenAlternative Names: IL-1RI - Amgen; Interleukin-1 receptor type 1 - Amgen; Soluble IL-1 receptor type I - Amgen
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2002
At a glance
- Originator Amgen
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants; Interleukin 1 beta inhibitors; Interleukin 1 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Graft-versus-host disease; HIV-1 infections; Hypersensitivity; Myeloid leukaemia; Transplant rejection; Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Discontinued Asthma; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jun 2002 No development reported - Phase-I/II for HIV-1 infections in USA (SC)
- 06 Jun 2002 No development reported - Phase-I for Myeloid leukaemia in USA (Injection)
- 06 Jun 2002 No development reported - Phase-I for Transplant rejection in USA (Injection)