At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Antibacterials; Pyridines
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 30 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 14 Apr 1997 No-Development-Reported for Bacterial infections in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 06 Jan 1995 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in United Kingdom (Unknown route)