At a glance
- Originator University of Navarra
- Class Antihypertensives; Indoles; Pyridazines; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 26 Feb 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 30 May 1997 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in Spain (Unknown route)
- 24 Oct 1994 Preclinical development for Hypertension in Spain (Unknown route)