At a glance
- Originator Merck & Co
- Class Antidementias; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Muscarinic M2 receptor agonists; Muscarinic M3 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Alzheimer's disease in USA (Unknown route)
- 13 Jan 1995 Preclinical development for Alzheimer's disease in USA (Unknown route)