At a glance
- Originator Suntory
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Nootropics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cerebral ischaemia; Neuroprotection
Most Recent Events
- 03 Mar 1997 Discontinued-Preclinical for Neuroprotection in Japan (Unknown route)
- 10 Dec 1996 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cerebral ischaemia in Japan (Unknown route)