At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Class Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1A receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders
Most Recent Events
- 28 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Anxiety disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 Mar 2002 American Home Products and its subsidiaries Wyeth-Ayerst and Wyeth Lederle are both now called Wyeth
- 09 Oct 2000 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made