At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim
- Developer Boehringer Ingelheim; Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Antidementias; Antidepressants; Neuroprotectants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine A1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Depression in Germany (Unknown route)
- 14 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Alzheimer's disease in USA (Unknown route)
- 14 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Alzheimer's disease in Germany (Unknown route)