At a glance
- Originator National Taiwan University
- Class Small molecules; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 15 Dec 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hypertension in Taiwan (unspecified route)
- 30 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 11 Jun 1997 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in Taiwan (Unknown route)