PerfosfamideAlternative Names: 4-HC; NSC 181815; Pergamid
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2001
At a glance
- Originator MGI Pharma
- Developer MGI Pharma; SuperGen
- Class Antineoplastics; Phosphoramide mustards; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 23 Aug 2001 NCI to fund a phase III study in AML patients in the US
- 24 Jan 1995 Discontinued-II for Leukaemia (myeloablation) in USA (Unknown route)