Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2003
At a glance
- Originator Servier
- Class Antibacterials; Macrolides
- Mechanism of Action Protein synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 04 Nov 2003 Discontinued for Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 Apr 1997 No-Development-Reported for Bacterial infections in USA (Unknown route)