At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics; Antihistamines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Histamine release inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Allergic rhinitis; Asthma; Cancer; Crohn's disease; Ischaemic heart disorders; Peptic ulcer; Ulcerative colitis
Most Recent Events
- 28 Jun 1999 Discontinued-Preclinical for Ulcerative colitis in USA (Unknown route)
- 28 Jun 1999 Discontinued-Preclinical for Crohn's disease in USA (Unknown route)
- 28 Jun 1999 Discontinued-Preclinical for Peptic ulcer in USA (Unknown route)