At a glance
- Originator Kyowa Hakko
- Class Antiallergics; Antihistamines; Antiplatelets; Dibenzoxepins; Piperidines
- Mechanism of Action Thromboxane A2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Respiratory tract disorders
Most Recent Events
- 26 May 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Respiratory tract disorders in Japan (Unknown route)
- 27 Feb 1997 No-Development-Reported for Respiratory tract disorders in Japan (Unknown route)