CandoxatrilatAlternative Names: UK 73967
Latest Information Update: 23 Jul 2002
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Heart failure therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Endopeptidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Heart failure; Renal failure
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jun 2000 Pfizer has merged with Warner-Lambert
- 05 Aug 1999 Phase-I clinical trials for Renal failure in United Kingdom (IV)
- 29 Dec 1998 Investigation in Renal failure in United Kingdom (IV)