At a glance
- Originator Mitsubishi Chemical
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antiplatelets; Prostaglandins; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Prostacyclin agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Ischaemic heart disorders; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jan 1997 Discontinued-Preclinical for Thrombosis in Japan (Unknown route)
- 07 Jan 1997 Discontinued-Preclinical for Ischaemic heart disorders in Japan (Unknown route)