At a glance
- Originator Eisai Co Ltd
- Class Antiarrhythmics; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists; Potassium channel agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Angina pectoris; Arrhythmias
Most Recent Events
- 20 Mar 1997 Discontinued-Preclinical for Arrhythmias in Japan (Unknown route)
- 20 Mar 1997 Discontinued-Preclinical for Angina pectoris in Japan (Unknown route)