At a glance
- Originator Johnson & Johnson
- Class Antihypertensives; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies; Peripheral vasodilators; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypertension; Myocardial ischaemia
Most Recent Events
- 19 Aug 1997 Suspended-Preclinical for Hypertension in USA (Unknown route)
- 19 Aug 1997 Suspended-Preclinical for Myocardial ischaemia in USA (Unknown route)
- 26 Jun 1995 Investigation in Myocardial ischaemia in USA (Unknown route)