CelikalimAlternative Names: WAY 120491
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Class Antihypertensives; Benzopyrans; Peripheral vasodilators; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypertension; Ischaemic heart disorders; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 23 Feb 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 17 Oct 1994 No-Development-Reported for Thrombosis in USA (PO)
- 17 Oct 1994 No-Development-Reported for Ischaemic heart disorders in USA (PO)