ICI 170809Alternative Names: ZM 170809
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2000
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Antiarrhythmics; Antidepressants; Antiplatelets; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Platelet aggregation inhibitors; Serotonin 2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Arrhythmias; Ischaemic heart disorders; Major depressive disorder; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 06 Sep 2000 Discontinued-II for Depression in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 06 Sep 2000 Discontinued-II for Thrombosis in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 06 Sep 2000 Discontinued-II for Ischaemic heart disorders in United Kingdom (Unknown route)