CP 331Alternative Names: CP 6; CP 7
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 1998
At a glance
- Originator Zeria
- Class Analgesics; Anti-inflammatories; Antipyretics; Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Cyclooxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jul 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in Japan (PO)
- 19 Feb 1997 Preclinical development for Rheumatoid arthritis in Japan (PO)