At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca R&D Charnwood
- Class Antihypertensives; Heart failure therapies; Small molecules; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action ACE inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Acute heart failure; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 07 Apr 1999 Merger of Astra and Zeneca to form AstraZeneca completed.
- 11 Jun 1997 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in United Kingdom (IV)
- 11 Jun 1997 No-Development-Reported for Acute heart failure in United Kingdom (IV)