SDZ B 3243
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2001
At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Class Antineoplastics; Immunotherapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jul 2001 No-Development-Reported for Leukaemia in Switzerland (Unknown route)
- 26 Oct 1992 Preclinical development for Leukaemia in Switzerland (Unknown route)