At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Antiplatelets; Small molecules; Vascular disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action GPIIb-IIIa antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis; Unstable angina pectoris
Most Recent Events
- 16 Aug 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for Unstable angina pectoris in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 16 Aug 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for Thrombosis in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 08 Sep 1998 A preclinical study has been added to the Ischaemic Heart Disease and Thromboses pharmacodynamics sections