U 89232Alternative Names: BMS 189365
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Developer Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Guanidines; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Ischaemic heart disorders