At a glance
- Originator Angelini Group
- Class Analgesics; Anti-inflammatories; Antirheumatics; Indazoles; Propionates; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Chemokine CCL2 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Coronary artery restenosis; Diabetic nephropathies; Lupus nephritis; Pancreatitis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 22 Jun 2012 Bindarit is available for licensing as of 22 Jun 2012. http://www.angelinipharma.com
- 30 Apr 2011 Angelini Group completes a phase II trial in Coronary artery restenosis prevention in Italy (NCT01269242)
- 26 Oct 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Pancreatitis in Italy (unspecified route)