At a glance
- Originator Unknown
- Developer Istituto Biochimico Italiano G Lorenzini
- Class Antiplatelets; Antiulcers; Cyclohexanes; Gastric antisecretories; Prostaglandins; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Thromboxane A2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 30 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 03 Jun 1997 No-Development-Reported for Thrombosis in Italy (Unknown route)