At a glance
- Originator Telios Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antiplatelets; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies; Peptides; Vascular disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action GPIIb-IIIa antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Reperfusion injury; Stroke; Thrombosis; Unstable angina pectoris; Vascular restenosis
Most Recent Events
- 25 Nov 1998 Phase-I clinical trials for Vascular restenosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 25 Nov 1998 Phase-I clinical trials for Reperfusion injury in USA (Unknown route)
- 25 Nov 1998 Phase-I clinical trials for Unstable angina pectoris in USA (Unknown route)