At a glance
- Originator NeuroSearch
- Developer GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antipsychotics; Benzimidazoles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Psychotic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jan 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 10 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Psychotic disorders in Denmark (Unknown route)
- 07 Oct 1994 Preclinical development for Psychotic disorders in Denmark (Unknown route)