Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 1997
At a glance
- Originator NeuroSearch
- Class Analgesics; Antiepileptic drugs; Antipsychotics; Neuroprotectants; Nootropics
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease; Craniocerebral trauma; Psychotic disorders; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jan 1997 Discontinued-Preclinical for Stroke in Denmark (Unknown route)
- 20 Jan 1997 Discontinued-Preclinical for Head injuries in USA (Unknown route)
- 20 Jan 1997 Discontinued-Preclinical for Stroke in USA (Unknown route)