At a glance
- Originator LEK
- Developer LEK; University of Ljubljana
- Class Antineoplastics; Dipeptides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Peptide stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Immunodeficiency disorders
Most Recent Events
- 23 Dec 2002 LEK has been acquired by Novartis
- 26 Sep 1997 Preclinical development for Immunodeficiency disorders in Slovenia (Unknown route)
- 26 Sep 1997 Preclinical development for Immunodeficiency disorders in Japan (Unknown route)