Dimiracetam - ISFAlternative Names: ISF 4185
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2005
At a glance
- Originator ISF
- Class Non-opioid analgesics; Nootropics; Pyrrolidinones; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cholinergic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jan 2000 Discontinued - Preclinical for Alzheimer's disease in Italy (PO)
- 21 Jan 1997 No-Development-Reported for Alzheimer's disease in Italy (PO)
- 13 Oct 1994 Preclinical development for Alzheimer's disease in Italy (PO)