At a glance
- Originator Scios
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antirheumatics; Branched-chain amino acids; Fluorenes; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Allergic contact dermatitis; Atherosclerosis; Reperfusion injury; Ulcerative colitis
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 14 May 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (Unknown route)
- 13 Jul 1999 No-Development-Reported for Ulcerative colitis in USA (Unknown route)
- 13 Jul 1999 No-Development-Reported for Reperfusion injury in USA (Unknown route)