At a glance
- Originator Bayer Schering Pharma
- Class Antiepileptic drugs; Anxiolytics; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action GABA A receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders
Most Recent Events
- 30 Dec 1994 Discontinued-I for Anxiety disorders in Germany (PO)