TGP 580Alternative Names: CS 23
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2000
At a glance
- Originator Takeda
- Class Growth factors
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inducing agents
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Peptic ulcer
Most Recent Events
- 10 Oct 2000 Discontinued-II for Peptic ulcer in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 10 Oct 2000 Discontinued-II for Peptic ulcer in USA (Unknown route)
- 10 Oct 2000 Discontinued-I for Peptic ulcer in Japan (Transdermal)