Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 1997
At a glance
- Originator Gliatech (CEASED)
- Class Anxiolytics; Hypnosedatives
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H3 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Insomnia
Most Recent Events
- 08 Aug 1997 Discontinued-Unspecified phase in Insomnia in USA (Unknown route)
- 08 Aug 1997 Discontinued-Unspecified phase in Anxiety disorders in USA (Unknown route)