At a glance
- Originator Burroughs Wellcome
- Class Antidepressants; Anxiolytics; Opioid analgesics
- Mechanism of Action Opioid delta receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Opioid abuse
Most Recent Events
- 28 Apr 2004 Discontinued for Opioid abuse in USA (unspecified route)
- 11 Jan 2001 No-Development-Reported for Opioid abuse in USA (Unknown route)