At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antihypertensives; Benzylidene compounds; Cardiotonics; Hydrazines
- Mechanism of Action Alpha adrenergic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Heart failure; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 09 Jun 1997 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in France (Unknown route)
- 09 Jun 1997 No-Development-Reported for Heart failure in France (Unknown route)
- 27 Mar 1995 Preclinical development for Hypertension in France (Unknown route)