SiratiazemAlternative Names: LRA 113
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 1995
At a glance
- Originator Istituto Lusofarmaco
- Class Antiarrhythmics; Antihypertensives; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Arrhythmias; Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 24 Jan 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Arrhythmias in Italy (Unknown route)
- 24 Jan 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Ischaemic heart disorders in Italy (Unknown route)