At a glance
- Originator Fujisawa
- Class Dipeptides
- Mechanism of Action Neurokinin 1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Bronchitis; Migraine
Most Recent Events
- 19 Oct 2000 Discontinued-II for Bronchitis in Europe (Inhalation)
- 19 Oct 2000 Discontinued-II for Asthma in Europe (Inhalation)
- 19 Oct 2000 Discontinued-II for Asthma in Japan (Inhalation)