At a glance
- Originator Unknown
- Developer LC Chemical Corporation; Merck & Co; Nonindustrial source; Unknown
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antiarrhythmics; Cardiotonics; Lactones; Sesquiterpenes; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists; Calcium-transporting ATPase inhibitors; JNK mitogen-activated protein kinase modulators; P-glycoprotein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Arrhythmias; Cancer; Heart failure; Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in Singapore
- 19 Nov 2009 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Singapore (unspecified route)
- 19 Nov 2009 Pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical trial in Cancer presented at the 21st AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics (AACR-NCI-EORTC-2009)