At a glance
- Originator CeNeS Pharmaceuticals
- Class Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Neuroprotection
Most Recent Events
- 15 Oct 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Neuroprotection in USA (unspecified route)
- 28 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Neuroprotection in USA (Unknown route)
- 16 Feb 2001 Cambridge NeuroScience is now called CeNeS Pharmaceuticals