At a glance
- Originator Daiichi Pharmaceutical
- Class Antineoplastics; Antiplatelets; Small molecules; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Myocardial infarction; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 18 May 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Thrombosis in Japan (Unknown route)
- 18 May 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Myocardial infarction in Japan (Unknown route)