Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 1997
At a glance
- Originator Scios
- Class Analgesics; Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics; Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Bradykinin receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma; Pain; Rheumatic disorders; Septic shock
Most Recent Events
- 25 Aug 1997 No-Development-Reported for Pain in USA (Unknown route)
- 25 Aug 1997 No-Development-Reported for Septic shock in USA (Unknown route)
- 25 Aug 1997 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in USA (Unknown route)