At a glance
- Originator Janssen L.P.
- Class Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action 5-lipoxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma; Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 28 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Psoriasis in Netherlands (Topical)
- 27 Aug 1997 Investigation in Psoriasis in Netherlands (Topical)
- 27 Aug 1997 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in Belgium (PO)